JC Pink's Blog

JC Pinkerton (AKA jangeo Pinkerton) is a husband and wife team with the Templar Knight novels. JC Pinkerton has published articles, and short stories. Her work has been seen in newspapers, newsletters, magazines online, and print, and one of her short stories was published in Chicken Soup For The Nurses Soul.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My Dauther in War Of The Worlds!


I'm just now remembering to blog about this! Where have I been?! Busy! Busy, child! My daughter was part of the crowd in the movie, World Of The Worlds. They shot some of the movie in Rockbridge County, Va. on Willard Scott's farm. She was in the crowd that was walking along the road, and running up the hill. Poor kid didn't get home until after 7:00 that evening, and I think she had to be on the site around 4:30 that morning. Anyway, she was happy about it, so I'm happy for her. She's up front on the end in a green coat with a knitted cap on her head, carrying a suitcase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home